Why advertise on One Weird Globe?
One Weird Globe reaches tens of thousands of travelers around the world. The blog is read by tourists, expats, and residents alike, and encourages people to travel with every post. It’s a trusted, authoritative site that’s been around the block – and will be here for years to come.
Stats from the last 30 days of Google Analytics:
Need more information?
Who have you worked with?
- Your product / service / reviewed or beta-tested
- Pre-launch: I can assist with beta-testing and offering feedback on your new product or service. With some clients, I’ve done a Skype session and tested out websites via screen-sharing or the like,
- Post-launch: I can review your product or service in a blog post and share it with my social media following. See more information at oneweirdglobe.com/review.
- Book reviews
- Social media campaigns
- Get the word out about your product or service on social media! I’ll promote your product or service on my own channels and on relevant Facebook groups.
- Writing for your site
- I can write posts for your site or blog – your chance to get a first-hand perspective and written to be consistent with your brand’s image or message.
- Posts are original, expertly written, and include photos of my own or from the Creative Commons / public domain (no copyright issues!)
- Blogger ambassadorships
- An excellent way to attract early, targeted users to your site or service
- Ambassadorships go beyond writing a blog post about your site or service. I’ll join your site, share and offer advice about it on social media, and otherwise offer ideas and promote it over a 3 month, 6 month, or 12 month period.
- Please contact me for more information and a customized proposal.