Want to get your travel book in front of thousands of travelers? Here’s your chance!
Two packages are available to give your book the best possible chance to sell:
The Reviewer package ($29.99)
- Your book is read and honestly reviewed on One Weird Globe in 150-200 words (sometimes longer). The cover is displayed as part of the review, and there’s a do-follow link to the Amazon page and / or your website for people to buy the book.
- I leave an honest review on Amazon using my personal account and name.
- Promoting your book on social media to my followers twice in the week after the post goes live.
- Offer any suggestions or advice to improve your book’s description in a follow-up e-mail.
The Promoter package ($59.99)
This package includes everything from the Reviewer package, plus:
- I leave a verified Amazon review (meaning I go back and buy your book on Amazon before leaving a review. Your book’s cost is included in the price, meaning you make part of it back in royalties.)
- Reviewing your book on Goodreads, B&N, Apple’s iBookstore, and anywhere else it’s available for sale online
- Promoting your book on social media to my followers three additional times over the course of a month
- Offering a uniquely-crafted testimonial for use on your own site.
Either way, your book gets seen by:
IMPORTANT! Please make sure your book is:
- About travel in some real way. Guidebooks, travel memoirs, tales of travel, how-to books are all great. A fictional book about characters that happen to travel is not. If the knowledge inside will help a person while traveling, it’s what my audience is looking for.
- Completely finished and on sale. If it isn’t on sale yet, mention this in the form below and I’ll hold the review until it’s on sale.
- Edited and formatted well. Books with typos, poor formatting, or similar issues detract from the reading experience, and will be noted in the review.
In general, the post goes live in the middle of the month – books received after the 10th of the month may be held until the following month.
Questions? E-mail me: chris [at] oneweirdglobe.com
Ready to go? Fill out the form below: