Ready to make the most of your time in Zagreb?
Ask yourself: do you really want to go to the same touristy places as everyone else? Or would you rather return home with some unique stories to tell and some awesome pictures to brag about?
Zagreb has plenty to see and do, but if you only have a few days here, you need a plan.
One Weird Globe guides are your step-by-step key to enjoying the offbeat side of a city or area. Get off the beaten path and head to some awesome places most tourists have never heard of.
A few highlights in this three-day itinerary:
- An art park complete with cool tunnel
- A museum full of mushrooms
- A museum where you experience the world of a blind person
- A wonderful collection of cars
- A ‘retro-futuristic’ museum with Tesla’s creations and turn-of-the-century tools
- Zagreb’s best park
And plenty more.
This isn't just a list of places to go...One Weird Globe's mission is to make travel awesome, and to set you up to succeed. That means giving you plenty of info to prepare before you arrive:
- Icons - know at a glance if it's free, safe for kids, easy to find, etc.
- A brief intro to the city / country
- Recommended hostels / hotels
- What to bring, how to get around, how to connect to the internet, safety warnings, and more
About One Weird Globe itineraries
One Weird Globe itineraries offer an unbiased look at a city or area/province. You get recommendations to what to see and do, where to eat, where to sleep, and most importantly, how to get there with clear directions and GPS coordinates. See also One Weird Globe introductions (great for a general overview of the country) and guidebooks (comprehensive looks at a country).
About the author
Chris Backe is the blogger behind One Weird Globe, a popular blog about offbeat destinations and life as an expat. His mission in life is to make travel awesome, and to set you up to succeed while traveling. He’s lived in Korea, Thailand, Colombia, Canada, the US, and Europe. He’s been seen in Atlas Obscura, io9, Fark, Mental Floss, Groove Magazine, and many other publications. When not traveling or writing, he enjoys swing dancing and a good game of Cards Against Humanity.